Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Black and White Days

Our region, the Pacific Northwest Region, was selected to make a video presentation about how we do business with large dairymen. This video will be shown at the President's Forum in September. The President's Forum is a big to-do where they bring in the top 2% of the employees from all over the world to celebrate successes and share best practices. (By the way, I was selected to go to President's Forum for the first time.) I was interviewed and overall helped facilitate shooting for a day at one of our good customers in Idaho Falls. The film crew were great. They were very professional having done work for TV, National Geographic and the like.




Getting ready for a shot. To my left is my sales consultant, Kenneth. The big guy on the far right is Seth Cannon, the dairy owner. Along with him is his manager, Alex.




The head cameraman doing his thing.



This dairy was right in the middle of processing their haylage. They dumped 125 truckloads a day in this pit. The film crew were amazed.





I thought the grandkids would enjoy seeing these big tractors play dodge'em in the haylage pit.


1 comment:

Holly said...

Just looking at all of that hay makes me want to sneeze. Congratulations on being selected in the top 2%!! I guess the real question though is what kind of prize did they give you and does it benefit me in any way? Just Kidding - congrats!